Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do Not Try This At Home

Y'all.

If you ever find yourself awake at 5:00 in the morning because your back is hurting and you think to yourself, "My child will be awake in about an hour. I should take some Advil now so that it has time to work before I go on duty."

For the love of Pete, PUT YOUR GLASSES ON FIRST!

Otherwise you will take two Tylenol PMs at 5:00 in the morning and three hours later find yourself laying on the floor having cars driven all over you because that is the closest to "playing" you can get.

Ask me how I know this. Go on, ask me.

7 comments:

Manic Mommy said...

OMG! That is hysterical! Drink lots of caffeine, locks the doors, and put in every Disney movie you own.

Mama Goose said...

OH NO!!! You're too funny. I loves me some Tylenol PM - at the appropriate time mind you.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

That's so funny! I took Tylenol PM last night and was awake for two hours...I'm sorry it didn't have that effect on you this morning.

StephLove said...

Tylenol PM made me oversleep and miss work once in college. I hope it wore off more quickly for you.

Stacey said...

oh dear heavens. sounds like something i would do (but am glad i didn't!)
one triple-shot espresso, please! make that two!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

oh my goodness! You poor thing. But it is pretty funny ;)

Wendy said...

Sorry for laughing, but... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :)