Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow. Just wow.

So my parents were in town for a long weekend (hence the extreme lack of posts).

Much fun was had by all, and I intend to write about all of it soon. Really, I do!

In the meantime though I am going to provide you with a little tidbit of information gleaned from my parents over dinner on Saturday night...

My cousin recently had a son. I'm quite happy for this cousin I haven't seen in about 15 years if for no other reason than the entertainment we've derived from this:

They named him MATTEXANDER.

Yes, that's first name only. Mom couldn't remember the rest of the name, which no doubt pales in comparison.


Think on that today Dear Internets, and I will be back later.

1 comment:

rosy28 said...

Bwwaaha ha ha ha!!!! Poor kid....