Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My life according to Tom Petty

Maggie over at Sitting On the Mood Swing at the Playground did this meme yesterday using her all-time musical hero Bruce Springsteen.

For me, Tom Petty is the master and I had no problem finding song names in his arsenal to answer these questions. It was a lot of fun, and I hope some of you choose to participate too!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick your Artist: Tom Petty

Are you a man or a woman: American Girl

Describe yourself: Too Good to be True

How do you feel: Alright for Now

Describe where you currently live: Southern Accents

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Into the Great Wide Open

Your favorite form of transportation: Free Fallin'

Your best friend? is Learning to Fly

You and your best friends are: Sometimes the Losers (which is okay because we have the most fun!)

What's the weather like: Something in the Air (specifically, rain.)

Favorite time of day: Waiting for the Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: A Face in the Crowd

What is life to you? Life and Love is a Long Road

Your fear: Wake Up Time

What is the best advice you have to give: Time to Move On

Thought for the Day: You Don't Know How it Feels

How I would like to die: A Woman in Love

My soul's present condition: A Higher Place

My motto: I Won't Back Down

3 comments:

Manic Mommy said...

I did this meme to U2. I love your answers.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I'm loving this! I'm going to be singing Tom Petty songs today, which will be a treat. Right now I've got the theme from Sid, the Science Kid going through my head.

rakeback said...

This was a clever way to describe yourself.