Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dinosaur Hunting

So what do you do with a 2 year old boy on a foggy, yucky November Friday where your car is at the dealership and the two of you are stuck at home? (Oh the horror, the horror.)

You break out the set of Dinosaur rain gear you were planning to give him at Christmas (hey desperate times, desperate measures) along with the camera and tell him you're going to go hunt Dye-sores in the backyard. Then, take photos of your cute child, and also random shrubs because, "I think I see one!"

I am also including a photo of the extra-super-special dinosuar boots necessary for any dinosaur hunting adventure. Plus, they are too cute NOT to include.



I meant to post this yesterday, but I have a cold, and the Nyquil won.

No comments: