Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

More Conversations with Grasshopper (You Can't Make This Stuff Up)

JR and I were talking at the dinner table the other night while Grasshopper mowed through a cheese quesodilla and grapes. JR glanced over to find that our son had managed to join the Clean Plate Club in under 4 minutes. They had the following conversation:

"Wow! Where did your dinner go, Grasshopper?"

"It in my tummy!"

"Aww, but I wanted to have some quesodilla and grapes! Now what am I going to do?"

"I dunno, but you can't have mine! Mine is in my tummy, and my tummy is attached to me."

*

*
"And not wif tape!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That Grasshopper never disappoints in the cute department.

StephLove said...

Not with tape indeed. Glad to see you posting again.

Mrs. S. said...

Your kid cracks me up! I am glad you're back-I was afraid you had been sucked into the bloggerland vortex.