Monday, February 1, 2010

More Conversations with Grasshopper (You Can't Make This Stuff Up)

JR and I were talking at the dinner table the other night while Grasshopper mowed through a cheese quesodilla and grapes. JR glanced over to find that our son had managed to join the Clean Plate Club in under 4 minutes. They had the following conversation:

"Wow! Where did your dinner go, Grasshopper?"

"It in my tummy!"

"Aww, but I wanted to have some quesodilla and grapes! Now what am I going to do?"

"I dunno, but you can't have mine! Mine is in my tummy, and my tummy is attached to me."

*

*
"And not wif tape!"

3 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

That Grasshopper never disappoints in the cute department.

StephLove said...

Not with tape indeed. Glad to see you posting again.

FollowMeDown30 said...

Your kid cracks me up! I am glad you're back-I was afraid you had been sucked into the bloggerland vortex.